Correct performance based on the correct conditions
If you are not sustainable you will not stay. As a basis for prioritised sustainability work in SolReneriet's business there are a number of drafted policy documents that we have actively developed with regards to training conditions and performance management. It is essential that these are used and understood in the daily work. They govern how we act in all situations to ensure sustainability in everything we do. You can find them here on the left. Each corresponds in one or more ways with our basic method.
We never veer from our method... but we always adapt to our clients' needs and specifications in order to always deliver the right services at the right time with sustainability at the forefront.
- Together with the client we define and examine each work area in order to allocate resources
- A work process is started, what should be done, how it should be done, when it should be done and with what resources and equipment.
- Prior to start-up, we ensure that the right resources are available for the entire contract period. We build teams including extra resources/employee cover with clear responsibilities. We control and monitor the work performed. We add programmes as needed.
- We check, after a time, that we deliver in the right way and at the right time. Adjustments/actions are implemented before the activity is performed the next time.
- Continuous milestones and monitoring are carried out internally and with the client.
- The team manager follows up and carries out quality checks in accordance with procedure.
Our industry can and should take major responsibility for sustainability. At SolReneriet, sustainability covers much more than just environmental issues, we are actively working with sustainability in a wider concept.